New Zealand, Chatham, Kermadec C-MAP Reveal
C-MAP® Reveal charts help anglers and divers save time on the water, finding key areas faster with the high-definition views of structure, wrecks and contour changes on the sea floor. The high-detail C-MAP® Reveal imagery replaces shaded relief data in selected areas with more accurate depth variations, revealing the best fishing and diving spots. C-MAP Reveal charts include C-MAP HRB Coastal Data, Genesis social map data and satellite imagery that can be overlaid on top of the standard vector charts used for navigation. The C-MAP Reveal layer is activated by turning on the Shaded Relief setting and is available for use on Lowrance®, Simrad® and B&G® chartplotters.
- High-definition C-MAP Reveal layer on selected areas
- Reduces search time with immediate high-definition display of bottom structure, wrecks, isolated reefs and ledges
- C-MAP Reveal charts contain full C-MAP MAX-N+ vector navigation data, including new features like High Resolution Bathy, Custom Depth Shading, Genesis layer and satellite imagery
- Easy to use – just turn on Shaded Relief setting in chartplotter
- Includes detailed marina and port plans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.