At long last a fibreglass bait board with gelcoat top & bottom that you can remove when cruising with the family!
The convenient drop in and lift out deluxe bait board is manufactured from premium fibreglass with a gloss white gelcoat finish top and bottom to compliment your boat.
Our cutting boards are constructed from Australian made high density plastic which is abrasion resistant, whilst still retaining your knife’s edge and is UV stablised (replacements available).
Included is two (2) integrated cup holders, a large storage/bait compartment, 2 game rated deluxe 30 degree rod holders and a drain plug with 1 metre of Australian made reinforced clear drain hose. Two (2) 38mm X 420mm stainless steel baitboard legs, two (2) 38mm female deck fittings plus all required fitting hardware (316 marine grade stainless steel – hand polished to a mirror finish) are also supplied.
- Bait Board: Fibre Glass & Gel Coat Hand cut and polished
- Legs and Mounts: 38mm X 420mm length 316 marine grade s/s
- Hinges: Polished 316 stainless steel
- Rod Holders: Deluxe cast s/s 30 degree with rubber sleeves & caps
- Drain: Plug, s/s hose clamp, 30mm X 1m reinforced clear hose
- Rod Rack: 316 Marine stainless steel double wire for 6 rods
- Storage: Bait compartment W 440 x L 300mm X D 90mm
- Waste: Clear rienforced drain hose, s/s clamp & skin fitting
- Cutting Board: W 490mm X L 340mm
- Dimensions: W 850mm X D 450mm X H 100mm
- Packaging: W 950mm X D 560mm H 150mm
- Weight: 15kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.