SIMRAD NSO EVO3S 19" System Pack
High performance 19-inch multi-function display system with GPS, keypad and accessories.
SIMRAD NSO EVO3S 19" Key Features
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 19-inch display
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system
- Integrated SIX-core processor for ultimate performance
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Kit includes OP50 keypad, GS25 GPS antenna, and two slot micro-SD chart card reader
NSO evo3 delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright 19-inch display, ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
A responsive, multi-touch display places control of your on-board electronics at your fingertips. Intuitively navigate charts, define waypoints, and take control of connected systems such as autopilot, radar, and sonar with a touch. A range of optional keypads add classic controls, perfect for fine adjustments or use in rough conditions.
Every NSO evo3 display features an integrated SIX-core processor for ultimately smooth response, from charting to StructureScan® 3D imaging. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you’re cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbour.
Glass Helm Style
NSO evo3 glass helm systems offer the perfect combination of form and function. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between those layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling complements any helm design, from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3 to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.
Simrad NSO EVO3 16" System Pack Comes With
- Simrad NSO EVO3S 19" Display Only: High performance 19-inch multi-function display only.
- GS25 Antenna with built in rate compass. 10 Hz position update rate. Build in rate compass is perfect for for providing heading data for Radar Chart Overlay and for orienting charts in Head Up Mode. Note: This heading sensor is not recommended for MARPA or Autopilot control! Please use the Precision 9 for this.
- SIMRAD OP50 wired remote controller. (Portrait mount) For use with Simrad NSS and NSO evo2 MFD systems and brings simple and precise MFD control in even the roughest sea conditions. Comes with Molded 1.8 m (6 ft) cable with Micro-C connector and Micro-C T joiner.
- MI10 Dashmount Micro SD card reader: The MI10 Chart Card Reader provides dual microSD card slots for use with Simrad NSO evo2 marine processors and B&G Zeus² Glass Helm CPUs. This easy-to-install, waterproof card reader can be mounted in easy reach, eliminating the need to physically access your system’s “black box” processor when installing or removing chart cards. 1.35m (4.5 ft) USB Cable
|Dimensions 16" WxHxD||400.1 x 260 x 83 mm (15.75 x 10.24 x 3.27") With bracket: 474.9 x 307.5 x 222.5 mm (18.7 x 12.1 x 8.76”)|
|Dimensions 19" WxHxD||478.1 x 305 x 83 mm (18.82 x 12.01 x 3.27“) With bracket: 509.9 x 348 x 214.6 mm (20.08 x 13.7 x 8.45“)|
|Dimensions 24" WxHxD||625.1 x 386 x 83 mm (24.61 x 15.29 x 3.27“) With bracket: 648.9 x 388.5 x 212.5 mm (25.55 x 15.29 x 8.37“)|
|Weight 16"||3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.)|
|Weight 19"||4.8 kg (10.5 lbs.)|
|Weight 24"||7.8 kg (17.2 lbs.)|
|Compass safe distance||50 cm (19.7")|
|Mounting options||Panel or bracket mount (use optional heavy duty bracket (000-13547-001)|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)|
|Waterproof rating||IPX6 on the font (when panel mounted correctly with only the front exposed). Rear not waterproof Shock|CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1|
|Supply Voltage||12/24 V DC (10 - 31.2 V DC min - max)|
|Power consumption (max) 16"||40 W +- 4 W|
|Power consumption (max) 19"||50 W +- 4 W|
|Power consumption (max) 14"||80 W +- 4 W|
|Fuse rating 16||6 A @ 12 V DC|
|Fuse rating 19||7 A @ 12 V DC|
|Fuse rating 24||10 A @ 12 V DC|
|Ethernet||3 x RJ 45, 1 Mbit ports. Adapt to 5 pin yellow using Adapter cable 000-11246-001|
|NMEA2000||1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN|
|J1939||1 x J1939 Micro-C port|
|NMEA 0183||2x NMEA0183 (IEC61162-1), 2x NMEA0183-HS (IEC61162-2)|
|NMEA 0183 Sentences||Input: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, HDT, HDM, MWV, MWD, DSC, DSE, VDM. (Note AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000) Output: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, MWV, MWD, TLL, TTM|
|Composite Video In||2x composite video (BNC)|
|HDMI In||1x high definition video (1080p, HDCP 1.4, HDMI-A) (Note: will not pass through HDMI, HDCP from HDMI input port)|
|External storage||1 x Micro SD card slot or use optional USB dash mount card reader with 2 x Micro SD slots. Max. card size 32GB. Larger if formatted to NTFS|
Internal storage: 16GB
|Screen resolution (all sizes)||1920x1080|
|Screen size and type 16||IPS 15.6" optically bonded TFT|
|Screen size and type 19||AHVA 18.5" optically bonded TFT|
|Screen size and type 24||MVA 24" optically bonded TFT|
|Viewing angles||80° top/bottom, 80° left/right|
|Control||Full touch screen (multi-touch), OP50 remote controllers|
|Cartography||Compatible with C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+), Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , NV Digital (Raster US Charts): CMAP enhanced of U.S.A built in (Rest of world charts required. world base map only)|
|Radar||Compatible with Broadband Radar, Halo Pulse Compression Radar, HD Pulse Radar|
|Sonar||Compatible with: SonarHub, S5100, StructureScan3D network echo sounder modules|
|Autopilot Integration||Full auto pilot control and commissioning|
|Autopilot steering modes||Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)|
|Autopilot manoeuvres turn patterns||U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking|
|Weather||SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB|
|AIS||Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 Or NMEA 0183 (IAS is not bridged to N2K)|
|Multimedia||via SonicHub2, FusionLink, *Sirius, **JL Audio. (*USA only, **AUST. & NZ only)|
|Language Support||Standard Language Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish Other languages supported by Unlock: Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Farsi|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.