Simrad RS20S Class D DSC VHF Radio: Entry level VHF radio with NMEA2000 connectivity for GPS position, backlight control and night mode grouping with Simrad MFD’s. Compliant with 2018 EU regulations.
- Built in GPS Antenna
- Receive GPS data from a compatible GPS unit: SMA connector for optional external GPS antenna (000-13613-001)
- Replaces the current RS12 entry level VHF
- NMEA2000 connectivity for advanced functionality like backlight grouping when connected to Simrad MFD’s
- NMEA0183 connectivity
- Output DSC (for DSC call), DSE ( for enhanced position when doing Lat/Long request and Buddy Track).
- New front mountable mechanical design for easy installation
- Low profile design to align with style of Simrad MFD’s
- Full inbuilt country specific channel banks
- no requirement for LC programming or cloning
- Start up wizard
- Region & Country selection
- Enter MMSI
- Call sign
- GPS source selection
- Time offset
- Improved SCAN features
- ALL SCAN
- ALL CHANNELS + 16
- MY CHANNELS
- MY CHANNELS + 16
- Favourites shortcut
- Customizable favourite functions
- VHF info
- Channel name
- My Channels
- Set Channels as favourite channels
- Enter favourite channel mode by long pressing channel dial
- Only favourite channels will be included in channel scrolling
- Track up to 5 Buddies!
- Track buddy is a feature that automatically requests the position of another VHF radio. Simply enter the MMSI of the VHF into your contact list, then start tracking!
- New feature for Simrad entry level VHF radios
- Polls your contacts for their Lat/Long position automatically
- Can be set to 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Displays the position on a compatible chart plotter
- Great for keeping track of friends, family or vessels you need to know the position of
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.