Zipwake Trim Control System incorporates a state-of-the-art series of durable, fast-acting interceptors, eliminating the well-known trim problems of planing and semi-planing boats.
Featuring an advanced, intuitive control system and a stunning new innovative design, Zipwake deliverss a more comfortable ride, better performance and improved fuel consumption – whatever the conditions.
Interceptors give much less drag than trim tabs, making this a must-buy for your vessel. Zipwake’s interceptor blade extends just 30 mm, whereas trim tabs often project 150mm, reflecting substantial drag.
Set to revolutionise the boat world, this dynamic trim control system is fully automatic and significantly enhances comfort and safety when accelerating, turning or running in a seaway. It does this by eliminating uncomfortable and dangerous boat pitch and roll, while also minimising wave resistance.
This Kit Box includes all parts needed to install a Dynamic Trim Control System with one pair of fast-acting interceptors. There are 4 different Kit Boxes in this series, all ideal for 20-50 feet boats. The base installation can also be expanded with up to two extra pairs of Series S interceptors, allowing a total of six interceptors to be connected without any need for additional connectors or power supply. Interceptors are available to purchase separately.
- 1 Control Panel S with 7m Standard Cable
- 1 Distribution Unit S with 4m Power Cable
- 2 Interceptors with 3m Cable & Cable Covers
- M12 Extension Cable:
1.5m supplied with KB300-S (ZZT500) and KB450-S (ZZT505)
3m supplied with KB600-S (ZZT510) and KB750-S (ZZT515)
Control Panel features:
- IP68 waterproof protection
- Thru-hull fitting options
- Voltage: 12 - 32 V DC
- Power consumption: 25w max.
Distribution unit features:
- Supplies the system with power and can accommodate up to six Series S interceptors
- IP67 waterproof protection
- Oil resistant and ignition protected
- Built-in electrical protection, including its own protection fuse
- 2-lead power cable and I-BUS OUT
- Voltage: 12 - 32 V DC
- Power Consumption: 0.1w max
Compared to traditional trim tabs, Zipwake trim control systems offer:
- More efficient lift - Near full beam interceptor arrangements are much more efficient at making lift compared to trim tabs with narrow span
- Less drag - Zipwake’s interceptor blade extends between 30 to 60 mm, whereas trim tabs often project 150 mm or more reflecting substantial drag.
- 10 times faster actuations - Zipwake’s blade stroke takes 1.5 seconds, outperforming conventional trim tabs by a factor of 10.
- Less wake - Interceptors provide more effective trim control creating less waves which directly leads to better fuel economy
See installation guide for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.