Premium quality brand new boat seats for sale. The Marine Centre seating collection includes a wide variety of boat seating options to cater to all types of boats – fishing boats, luxury boats, adventure boats, fiberglass boats, alloy boats, cruiser boats, leisure boats, or any other. We sell boat seats from several top brands, with a guarantee on the lowest prices. If you are on the market for a boat seat, swivels, pedestals, seat boxes, or any other – we have it. All our boat seats can be mounted on pedestals, seat frames, or bench.
- Pedestal post: There are two types of pedestal posts – one with shock absorption and without shock absorption. The most popular pedestal posts are the ones with shock absorption – the reason for that is a comfortable ride experience when you are on rough waters. Relaxn Air Ride pedestal posts are the popular choice.
- Seat sliders: There are two variants of seat sliders – one that sits on top of pedestal posts while the other on top of flat surface seat bases like seat frames and seat boxes. These sliders fit on all types of boat seats and is a selection of preference for boaties. Seat sliders allow you to slide your seat back and forth for when you want to drive standing or seated. The best-selling seat sliders are the ones that suit pedestal posts.
- Boat Seats: All our boat seats are built with UV stabilized upholstery and plush high-density foam padding to offer extra comfort and support for long periods. The material used on these boat seats is heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl specifically designed to withstand harsh marine environments. It is a matter of preference and function whether you choose to buy a single seat, a double seat or rear seat, all boat seats are selected for their premium quality and durability. You can be assured, these are the best out there.
Nobody likes the look of old discolored seats, not you, not your guests. And while all seating products come with a 12 months warranty, there are a few ways you can ensure, your boat seats will last for years if not decades.
- Using a boat seat cover: Boat seats will start looking faded, discolored, and old if they are not maintained properly. The reason for this is the exposure to environmental elements like sunlight, wind, and rain. The best thing to do is use a boat seat cover to keep your boat seats protected from such elements – thereby reducing discoloration, cracking, and splitting. After each boat trip, wash down the inside of your boat including the seat – for stains, etc. that might have collected on the seats. Once the seats are dried, apply your boat seat cover. All our boat seats are supplied with a boat seat cover, which snugly fits the seats and keeps it protected from sun, wind, and rain.
- Cleaning the boat seat surface: Your boat seats need to be cleaned, periodically. Use a clean cloth – damped with a mild detergent to gently clean off any salt, oil, slime on the boat’s vinyl and upholstery surface. Ensure the seats are dry, then apply a little wax-based polishing product to add shine and protection to the seats. Be sure to look out for individual cleaning product’s instruction. Some cleaning products are harsh on the vinyl surface and need to be diluted – to avoid the chemicals in the cleaning product doing any harm to the seat coloration. Please read the instruction on the cleaning product before the application.
- Deep cleaning the boat seats once or twice in a year: This is important because, over time, your seats and the seat mounts (frames, seat boxes, or pedestal posts) start collecting all sorts of stains and oil. Remove the seats to access all the seat parts. If you have fitted a quick release boat swivel base, this will be much easier. Most seats use a 7x7 mounting pattern which is easily removable or you can use a clamp and swivel to remove and reposition the seats once the cleaning process is completed. Once the boat seats and boat seats components are off, you can easily clean them with a mild detergent-based product. After cleaning, use a marine-grade lubricant to prevent rust and reduce friction on the seat pedestal components, then fit them in back together.
- Replacing old boat seat parts: Some components on the boat seats are more exposed to elements than others. So, it is natural that some components like for example a pedestal post or the seat itself needs replacing. You can always buy separate boat parts and fit them in together with your existing setup or we can do it for you - arrange a booking with our service center, we are here to help you.
Since you will be spending considerable time on these boat seats, we recommend choosing seats that are highly padded for extra support and comfort. Choose from the selection of seating options below. To replace a seating component, simply remove your old seating and seating components and mount new ones on. That’s it – you’re good to go. To ensure your seats lasts you for many years, do remember to follow the handy tips above and if you have any questions, let us know, we are here to help you. And with price guarantee at The Marine Centre, be assured these are the best seats money can buy, and at very affordable price.