- The Shurflo Ballast Pump was specially designed and developed for high capacity ballast tank applications in ski and wake boats, providing rapid fill and drain rates in a readily adaptable configuration.
- Reversible Flexible Impeller, Self Priming, Bronze Pump Body, able to operate on a 25 Amp circuit.
- The high efficiency, high torque motor in combination with a high modulus neoprene compound impeller provides fast priming, long life, and consistent performance.
- Close internal tolerances help reduce back flow when the pump is mounted below the ballast tank.
- The Standard Ballast pump is built on the latest Shurflo motor series which includes fully sealed heavy die cast end bells, electro-coat finish throughout, and a steel mounting plate for reliable performance and durability in engine compartment conditions.
- Corrosion Resistant Electro-coated Motor.
- CE Certified, Ignition Protected ISO 8846.
|Port Size Inlet / Outlet||1/2" NPT Female/1" Hose Barb|
|Flow Rate||45.7 LPM (12 GPM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.