Fibreglass Bait Board – Elite MAX with 5 Rod Holders, 2 Cup Holders and Bait Storage
The Elite MAX large bait board is ergonomically designed for maximum usability and makes effective use of valuable space on deck.
The compact design includes 2 cup holders and bait storage, in addition to:
- 5 rod holders
- Drain system
The item is supplied with 2 bait board legs and 2 deck fittings included.
Manufactured by Haines Hunter, these fibreglass bait boards feature a gel-coat top – the same material used for boat building. This makes it easier to clean, complements your boat's looks and makes it look like an extension of the boat itself.
The actual cutting board is a King StarBoard – the original marine-grade high-density polyethylene sheet, constructed from abrasion-resistant, extremely durable, UV stabilised high-density material that is specifically designed for bait boards and use in marine environments. This is a leading brand in the marine industry and very popular among boaties and fishermen. We only use King StarBoards because they will not rust, delaminate or rot when exposed to UV, humidity or water, making them ideal for marine environments.
The bait board itself rests on the transom of the boat, taking up minimal space, and comes with marine grade stainless steel 2 bait board legs and 2 female deck fittings polished to a mirror finish, as well as offering 5 rod holders, 2 cup holders and bait storage. The female deck fittings are latched on the transom, and the bait board legs fit into the deck fittings and the bait board. The entire bait board set can be easily removed for when you have guests over and need every bit of deck space.
- Fibreglass Gel-Coat Hand-Cut and Polished Bait Board
- Bait Board Dimensions: W 110cm D 58cm H 19cm
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel 5 Rod Holders
- 2 Carbon Fibre Cup Holders
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel 2 Bait Board Legs and 2 Female Deck Fittings
- Bait Board Legs: SMALL - H 247mm x D 41mm / LARGE - H 420mm x D 38mm
- 1 Bait Storage Compartment: W 57cm D 27cm H 11cm
- Drain System Setup Included
- King Starboard Cutting Board: W 59cm D 32cm
- Measurements of Mounting Base Under Board (for Legs): W 51cm D 21cm
- Weight: 16kg
We do not supply hardware to install into the boat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.