Fiberglass Bait Board - Elite MAX with 5 Rod Holders, 2 Cup Holders and Bait Storage
This large bait board is ergonomically designed for maximum usability and makes effective use of valuable space on deck.
The compact design includes:
- 5 Rod Holders,
- 2 Cup Holders,
- 1 Storage/Bait Compartment underneath the Chopping Board, and
- Drain system
The item is supplied with 2 bait board legs and 2 deck fittings included.
Manufactured by Haines Hunter boat builders in Victoria, these fibreglass bait boards feature a gel-coat top, the same material used in boat building.
This makes it easier to clean, compliments your boat's looks and gives off a neat vibe like the bait board is an extension of the boat itself.
The actual cutting board is a King StarBoard - the original marine-grade high-density polyethylene sheet constructed from abrasion-resistant, extremely durable, UV stablised high-density plastic that is specifically designed for bait boards and use in marine environment. This is a leading brand in the marine industry and very popular among boaties and fishermen. We only use King StarBoards because they will not rust, delaminate or rot when exposed to UV, humidity or water, making it ideal for marine environments.
The baitboard itself rests on the transom of the boat, utilising minimum space, and comes with marine grade stainless steel 2 bait board legs and 2 female deck fittings polished to a mirror finish. The female deck fittings are latched on the transom, and the bait board legs fit into the deck fittings and the bait board. The entire bait board set can be easily removed for when you have guests over and need every bit of deck space.
- Fibreglass gel-coat hand-cut and polished Bait Board
- Bait Bard Dimensions: W 110cm D 58cm H 19cm
- 316 marine grade stainless steel 5 Rod Holders and 2 Cup Holder
- 316 marine grade stainless steel 2 Bait Board Legs and 2 Female Deck Fittings
- Bait Board Legs: H 25cm D 41mm
- 1 Bait Storage Compartment : W 57cm D 27cm H 11cm
- Drain system setup included
- King Starboard Cutting Board: W 59cm D 32cm
- Mesurments of mounting base under board (for Legs) W 51cm D 21cm
- Weight: 16kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.