Raymarine EV-150 Hydraulic Autopilot System Pack is a complete autopilot-in-a-box kit that is ready to install on many popular fishing and cruising powerboats with hydraulic steering.
EV-150 system is engineered specifically to meet the needs of small to medium sized hydraulically steered vessels with a steering ram capacity between 4.9 cu. in.( 80cc) and 14.0 cu in (230cc).
Suits 12-volt DC electrical systems only.
- EV1 Sensor Core
- ACU150 actuator Control Unit
- p70Rs Autopilot controller
- Type 1 Hydraulic Pump
- Evolution Autopilot cabling kit
EV1 Sensor Core
- 9-axis sensor combining advanced solid-state sensors with Evolution Autopilot processor
- IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing
- Monitors vessel motion
- Precision monitoring of Heading, Pitch, roll, and yaw
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control >Head and ACU.
- Fast and reliable Heading data for MARPA, >Radar overlay, and Heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Mount above or below deck
ACU150 actuator Control Unit
- Provides power and control to Type-1 Hydraulic Drive Unit
- Connects to SeaTalkng network for communication with its other peripherals
p70Rs Autopilot Controller
- Display: 3.5" colour TFT LCD screen, 320 x 240 Resolution
- New LightHouse user interface
- Supported Autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- SeaTalkng/ NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk connectivity (no bridging required)
Type 1 Hydraulic Pump
Operates the boat’s steering mechanism
Contains a precision Gear pump and check valve driven by a servo motor
Max. Stall Pressure: 50bar (750psi)
Peak Flow Rate: 1000cc/min (67in3/min)
Evolution Autopilot cabling kit inc:
1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.