Next generation compact submersible 800 GPH electric bilge pump - no float switch required.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base. This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
Consumes 0.20 amps per day. 12 volt DC only - Cannot be run through 240v transformers. Available in 12 Volts model only.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 800 US gallons per hour - 50 litres per minute
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 120mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 3.4 amp draw @ 12v DC. Consumes only 0.20 amps per day
- 1 x straight port provided.
The “S” series Automatic Sensing RULE bilge pumps work on the principle of impeller resistance. The pump turns on every 2-1/2 minutes for about 1 second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance at the impeller and continue to run until water is removed. After that it will resume checking for water every 2 1/2 minutes. Water level is kept between 1/8” (3mm) low and 3/8’ (10mm) high.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.