Southern Formula Fiberglass Bait Board - 2 Rod Holders, Large Chopping Board and Bait Storage
This specially designed bait board has been created for maximum storage and usability.
The compact design includes:
- 2 Game Rated Rod Holders,
- 7 Storage Compartment for bait, lures and fishing gear
- Drain system incorporated for easy cleaning
The item is supplied with 2 bait board legs and 2 deck fittings included.
Manufactured by Southern Formula boat builders in Victoria, these fibreglass bait boards feature a gel-coat top, the same material used in boat building.
This makes it easier to clean, compliments your boat's looks and gives off a neat vibe like the bait board is an extension of the boat itself.
The actual cutting board is a King StarBoard - the original marine-grade high-density polyethylene sheet constructed from abrasion-resistant, extremely durable, UV stablised high-density plastic that is specifically designed for bait boards and use in marine environment. This is a leading brand in the marine industry and very popular among boaties and fishermen. We only use King StarBoards because they will not rust, delaminate or rot when exposed to UV, humidity or water, making it ideal for marine environments.
The bait board itself rests on the transom of the boat, utilising minimum space, and comes with marine grade stainless steel 2 bait board legs and 2 female deck fittings polished to a mirror finish. The female deck fittings are latched on the transom, and the bait board legs fit into the deck fittings and the bait board. The entire bait board set can be easily removed for when you have guests over and need every bit of deck space.
- Fibreglass gel-coat hand-cut and polished Bait Board
- Bait Bard Dimensions: W 95cm D 52cm H 18cm
- 316 marine grade stainless steel 2 Rod Holders
- 316 marine grade stainless steel 2 Bait Board Legs and 2 Female Deck Fittings
- Bait Board Legs: H 25cm D 41mm
- 1 Main Bait Storage Compartment Under Chopping Board : W 55cm D 26cm H 14cm
- Drain system setup included
- King Starboard Cutting Board: W 59cm D 32cm
- Measurements of mounting base under board (for Legs) W 50cm D 23cm
- Weight: 15kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.