Zipwake is an economical Dynamic Trim control System. Zipwake Series S KB450-S phases out the trim issues of planing & semi-planing boats ranging from 20-50 feet. Zipwake heightens fuel economy, comfort, performance & safety as you accelerate, turn and run in a seaway. The kit includes everything you'll need to install your new Zipwake system. You can further your speed and control with up to two additional pairs of interceptors.
- Fully automatic and active trim control system.
- Built-in GPS, 3D-Gyro, and 3D-Accelerometer in each control panel.
- Ideal for boats ranging from 20-50 feet (6-15 meters). See Series E for boats 50-100 Feet.
- 5-10 times faster than conventional trim tab systems.
- Minimizes wave resistance and reduces fuel consumption by 10-12%
- Allows system integration for external devices through the NMEA 2000 network.
- (2) Interceptors. Width: 450mm
- (1) 3m Cable & Cable Covers
- (1) Distribution Unit with 4m power cable
- (1) Control Panel with 7m standard cable
- (1) Extension cable
- Certified for CE & FCC
- Max Boat Speed is 60 knots
- Blade stroke is 1.2" or 30mm
- Blade Rate is 0.8 in/s or 20mm/s
- The Thru Hull Cable Fitting can be Concealed or Above the Waterline
- Servo Actuator is SU-S
- The Cable Material is PUR
- The Cable Length is 10 feet or 3 meters, extendable up to 20 feet or 6 meters
- The Connector is M12 5-pin Circular, the Diameter is 0.57" or 14.5mm
- The Voltage is 12-32VDC
- Power Consumption max is 25W
- Ingress Protection is IP68, 15' or 5 meters
- The Operating Temperature ranges from 32F to 104F or 0C to 40C
- The Storage Temperature ranges from -40F to 194F or -40C to 90C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.